Going away and would like peace of mind that your pet will be well taken care of? Look no further!
We have several kennels to accommodate large and small breed dogs, as well as an entire area devoted only to cats!
What do you need to bring with you for their stay?
- Vaccinations must be current – if your pet has not been to our clinic before, we will need a signed vaccination certificate from your regular veterinarian outlining their vaccination due dates.
- Dogs: require DAPP, Bordetella (Kennel Cough) and Rabies minimum 7 days prior to their stay
- Cats: require FVRCP and Rabies minimum 7 days prior to their stay
- Food – enough to last their entire visit, plus a couple extra days should your trip last longer than expected!
- Treats – if your pet normally receives treats (dental treats, potty treats, etc.) pack a couple for them and we can give them out just like you would at home!
- Supplements – if your pet is on any current supplements, like glucosomine, make sure you bring enough for their stay plus a couple of extra days!
- Medications – if your pet is on current medications make sure to bring those along, and ensure there is enough plus extra for their stay!
- Toys – these aren’t required, but a couple of toys or safe chewing items are a great way to make them feel more comfortable during their stay.
You don’t need to bring any bedding or food dishes, we’ve got you covered!
Creating a boarding request with our clinic is even easier with our Pet Portal. After creating an account, or logging in select the pet you wish to book in for boarding and then select “Boarding Request”. Enter in the dates you’d like them to stay with us, and any notes about their diet or health conditions and press send! Our staff will review the request and check boarding availability and confirm with you within 48 hours! If you’d like faster confirmation, please call the clinic at (306) 867-8777 and our receptionist will be happy to assist you!